Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Gear Video

The Gear Video Tube. Duration : 43.13 Mins.


This is not the type of video I upload but, I hope you find it interesting. I have gotten lots of questions on my gear. Some are repeat questions and some are hard to type an answer and easier to show on video. I hope you can find a few interesting things here.

Keywords: Gear, alice, back, pack, butt, edc, bug, out, bag, pistol, belt, canteen, rothco, rope, bungee, cord, tru, spec, pants, rocky, deer, stalker, lynx, gtx, lacrosse, hyper, dri, otb, desert, lite, boots, nomex, flight, gloves, do, rag, scoop, stove, coleman, shovel, in, style, axe, frost, cutlery, scorpion, jungle, master, grey, eagle, ic, cut, machete, prototype, sog, revolver, kabar, cutlass, kurki, ontario, sp8, reviews, opinions, questions, answers, backpacking, hiking, survival, wilderness, outdoor, clothing, outfitters, Camping

No comments:

Post a Comment