Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Emotion Glide Kayak Features

Emotion Glide Kayak Features Video Clips. Duration : 1.27 Mins.


My very first kayak! :) I really wanted to have a boat. Ever since we had an NSTP at Manila Zoo and went boating there, I thought "wow it would be really nice to have one" and so when I searched Amazon.com for a kayak, I couldn't be happier. This kayak is so beautiful and yet very affordable (9 is more or less P15,000 - people would just buy a new phone with that amount when they could've bought this. seriously what's wrong with you ppl? (kidding!)) And so I bought one and thanks to Pobox.ph, I was able to ship this thing to the Philippines! yes!!! Emotion Glide Kayak's useful features: Adjustable Padded Seat Float bag Adjustable Foot Braces Carry handles Bungee cords / Paddle Keeper Drain plug Also because I wanted to stay fit & go to places that I've never been before are other reasons why I bought this kayak. Overall, I'm really very happy with this purchase! Very good investment. This kayak tracks well, very comfortable even after 4 hours of paddling at the beach (from Mabua to Sabang, lol) and is very stable. I really enjoyed myself when I was out in the water with this kayak and I think anyone and everyone would love this even beginners :) Do it!!! Filmed at Mabua Pebble Beach, Surigao City, Philippines - my favorite beach :) Cool related videos from @init003's channel (youtube.com Helpful Test paddle Video of the Emotion Glide - t.co How tough really is the Emotion Glide / Exhibition Video (lol) - t.co

Tags: emotion glide, emotion glide kayak, glide, kayak, glide kayak, glide features, kayak test, emotion glide test, emotion glide review, kayak philippines, kayak surigao, mabua beach, mabua pebble beach, mabua pebble beach surigao, pebble beach surigao, mabua, mabua surigao, pebble philippines, pebble beach philppines, beach surigao, mabua kayak, mabua kayak surigao, emotion kayak, emotion kayaks, mabua pebble surigao, kayak mindanao, kayak manila, kayaks philippines, pobox.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment