Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two Rebels (Jemi One Shot) Part 3/4

Two Rebels (Jemi One Shot) Part 3/4 Tube. Duration : 0.70 Mins.


-- Part 3! Ahh. My favorite parts in here :) Demi laughs the next night as she drops her duffel bag down from her window. I catch it and throw it into my car that already had a tank filled with gas. I motion for her to be quiet as I put a ladder up next to her window. She slowly climbs down and falls into my arms towards the last steps, causing me to collapse into the grass. She laughs softly, kissing my lips. "I'm sorry, baby. I felt like it," she whispers, getting up. "Hey, I caught you," I tell her, winking. We both get into the car quietly and I start to drive away. I look down at the dashboard and at the clock. 3am. "I feel so bad," Demi says from next to me. I laugh at her. "Did you at least leave a note for you parents?"she asks me. "Yup," I tell her. "I just said I'd be gone fore a few days and to not worry. You?" "I kinda wrote the same thing. I said I'd be with you and I'm sure they're not going to worry as much." She smiles and rolls down the window, letting the cold air hit our faces. "I feel so free, Joe!" She says, closing her eyes, a big smile on her face. "No one is here to see me and once we're out of here, no one's going to recognize me. I feel evil." I laugh at her and she leans over to plant a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you for doing this with me, Joe. I love you." I smile proudly to myself and continue on driving. During the ride, Demi did a lot of things to keep her busy. She surfed the web on her laptop, went on her phone, listened to her favoite CD's ...

Tags: Two, Rebels, (Jemi, One, Shot), iilovejemii, onetruemedia

No comments:

Post a Comment